We have a few very important prayer requests:
• Pray with us that the great revival that has started with the ABT's, in prisons and rural areas alike, may ignite a large revival fire that no human institution can stop anymore.
• Pray with us for strength for those who are now rejected by their families and have no homes and food anymore.
• Pray with us for major amounts of funds to come in to buy more Audio Bible Teachers as we can yet use this year another 5,000 ABT-s at a cost of $25.00 each.
• Pray for a person to come alongside our International Director Kees Hoek to assist him and be prepared to take over the helm of the ministry in the future. We also need more workers in our Lord’s harvest field.
Fatherhood Prison Ministries Fellowship's goal is to fulfil Jesus’ desire that we visit Him in prisons (Matthew 25:35), and bring prisoners the Gospel of Reconciliation to God through Jesus Christ, not starting with a focus on dogmatic issues, but by helping people see that our Father eagerly waits for our love, intimate relationship with Him that comes with sanctification, with holiness, with Healing of our Wounded Hearts.
Paul wrote in 2 Thessalonians 2:13: “God from the beginning chose you for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth”.
So, there is no salvation without seeking holiness.
We cannot sanctify ourselves, but His Spirit will do the work in us if we ask Him.
Then we receive truth about events in our past that made us progressively more bitter of heart.
Seeking Him means loving Him.
Loving Him means honouring and obeying Him in everything. "If you love Me, keep (all) My commandments.” (John 14:15),
We bring an Audio Bible Teacher (ABT for short) in prisons and remote rural village areas in Swaziland, South Africa, Zambia, Malawi and Mozambique with topical bible lessons and bibles in local heart-languages for use in prison cells after lock-up for the night, and in rural listener clubs. Such clubs in time usually become house churches.
• In Zambia’s death-row prison with 332 condemned man revival became so amazing that the President entered that prison and commuted all death sentences four months after we brought a three days long seminar and leaving an ABT for each cell.
• After placing by now about 9000 ABT's, most of them in remote rural villages, we experience an amazing revival. In 2017 we estimate that more than 50,000 people will come to Jesus Christ in Malawi, Niassa Province of Mozambique and southern Tanzania.
• The success with the Audio Bible Teacher makes it by now clear that not only is the lessons material what the people need to hear for the Holy Spirit to do His work, but it appears also best for people from an entirely different religious world to be able to listen among themselves without any outsiders present who they might feel are pressuring them.