Fatherhood Prison Ministries Fellowship wants to fulfil Jesus’ desire that we visit Him in prisons (Matthew 25:35), and bring prisoners the Gospel of Reconciliation to their Father God through Jesus Christ, not starting with a focus on dogmatic issues, but by helping people see that our Father eagerly waits for our love, intimate relationship with Him that comes with sanctification, with holiness, with Healing of our Wounded Hearts.
- Paul in 2 Thessalonians 2:13: “God from the beginning chose you for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth”.So: there is no salvation without seeking holiness.
- We cannot sanctify ourselves, but God’s Spirit will do the work in us if we ask Him.
- We teach people “Healing of our Wounded Hearts”, and help them ask Father God for healing of specific wounds; and so many miracles happen.
- Loving Him means honouring and obeying Him in everything:
"If you love Me, you keep (all) My commandments.” (John 14:15)
We bring an Audio Bible Teacher (ABT) in prisons and remote rural village areas in Swaziland, South Africa, Zambia, Malawi and Mozambique with topical bible lessons and bibles in local heart-languages for use in prison cells after lock-up for the night, and in rural listener clubs. Such clubs in time usually become house churches.
- In Zambia’s death-row prison with 332 condemned man revival became so amazing that the President entered that prison and commuted all death sentences four months after we brought a three days long seminar and leaving an ABT for each cell.
- After placing by now over 12000 ABT's, most of them in remote rural villages, we experience amazing revival. In 2017 we estimate that more than 50,000 people will come to Jesus Christ in Malawi, Niassa Province of Mozambique and southern Tanzania.
- Listening to the Audio Bible Teacher lessons allows the Holy Spirit to do His work well; people from a different religious world can so listen among themselves without feeling pressure from outsiders.
- Pray with us that revivals with the ABT's, in prisons and rural areas, cannot be stopped anymore.
- Pray with us that Father God may call people to translate our lessons in more heart-languages.
- Pray with us for funds to buy more Audio Bible Teachers at a cost of $25.00 each.
- Pray for a person to come alongside our International Director Kees Hoek to assist him and be
prepared to take over the helm of the ministry in the future. We also need more field workers.